Getting to know you!!

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

McKay

27, female

Fusion Legend

Getting to know you!!

from McKay on 04/18/2014 10:06 PM

Lets share somethings we dont know yet about each members? (:

Meh -  I love Sushi!! and a Twix addict! (:

~Kayy loves you ~

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

Re: Getting to know you!!

from admin on 04/22/2014 04:00 PM

Lol nice topic, i love steak, i love going different places hence why i just spent 3 days in london, and i love horror movies ;) anything else.. just ask away.

jaberlayla

30, female

Fusion Legend

from jaberlayla on 04/25/2014 11:41 AM

hmm... i like many things, i love shrimps and fried potatoes, horror movies and traveling :) and also i love to chat with my friends and make frienships

McKay

27, female

Fusion Legend

from McKay on 05/11/2014 12:35 AM

yay, fellow travellers -  good to know, I travel alot though out my life and  there are places that i cant just  simply  forget,  I love the slopes in New Zealand, the joeys of Australia XD,  the generosities of ppl in  Thailand and Malaysia and Indonesia, the culture of Japan, the history of UK and the  Baltic region... but I cant stop being in awe of my grandparents vast amazing sceneries of Switzerland's majesty....I think I finally found a place where  I want to settle later in  life XD (:

~Kayy loves you ~

marlon_spain

29, male

Fusion Beginner

from marlon_spain on 05/14/2014 09:44 PM

Haha alright, my name is Marlon! Born in Madrid, Spain. Romance, Dancing, having fun and enjoying life thats what im all about. I truly love music, cannot live without it man! I currently live in NYC and enrolled in New York University majoring in Biochemistry haha! There's many more things but this is enough for now xD ~

« Back to forum