Search for posts by admin

Search found 10 matches:

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

Re: Fusion Update EVERYBODY PLEASE READ AND REPLY

from admin on 09/15/2014 10:11 PM

Hello both of you, nice to hear from you both, il start with mckay, its great to hear youve made the best of your summer, still a shame you havent came to england and visited me though :p good luck in your new term.

Layla: Yes thanks my holiday was great, shame you never made it, very sorry to hear about your loss and your struggle to find employment, but better days are ahead of us, so keep your head held high hun.

I have found myself a new job in last few days, its going to be dangerous and harder but i just couldn't refuse the money over what little i earn in my current job, im now about to begin my second to last day there :( its been fun, but like i say... you got to go where the money is.

I opolgise i am not online as much anymore, this year has been a whirlwind in my life, so much gone wrong, followed by so many changes in my life, but like i say to you layla, better days are always ahead.

On the Subject of Fusion, the future of the Radio is still uncertain, to be fair the chances of it returning grow slimmer by the day, as much as you both may support Fusion i have too little time on my hands these days, but would love to return it, but a succesful radio would require large interest, time and dedication, and i cannot handle that on my own, if interest was to one day increase again and i found people who were happy to keep the radio running smoothly in my absence i would see no problems in re-launching the radio again.

Please both stay in contact, i miss you guys, good luck with your present and futures ladies!

Speak Soon.

Stevo.

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

Fusion Update EVERYBODY PLEASE READ AND REPLY

from admin on 07/30/2014 12:07 AM

Dear All.

I hope you are all having a great summer and i hope your all having fun these summer holidays.
For any of you who are still active even if its just that you pop by now and then please let me know.

I have been busy alot lately with trying to persue a better career than my current, my wage is shit and doesn't pay for anything in this day and age, i have however on a brighter note just got bk from a very nice holiday in Egypt, where i snorkeled, and probably for the rest of it one way or another sat on my fat ass simply chilling out, or should i say boiling lol as it was very hot.

I am missing you all very much, as it stands the same as before i still do not have any news on a return for Fusion, like said when i axed it was ive little time to run the radio and its not something i could do easily alone given my big schedules, given the support once again and financial abilities i may one day still bring fusion back from its hibernation, but until then every body keep in touch, have fun, and above all else...STAY SAFE!

Hope to hear from you all.

Regards.

Stevo.

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

Fusion Radio AXED!

from admin on 06/25/2014 12:17 AM

Dear Fusioner's.

Today is a sad day for some, and a not so sad day for others, i (Stevo) have found that i now lack the time needed to keep things runing alone, this station was created on the foundations of around 8 people, now reduced to a select few, support and interest in Fusion has slumped in the previous few weeks, by members of staff and this in essence has stopped listeners from visiting,

as some of you may or may not be aware hosting for radios doesn't come cheap, but can be affordable if its seen to be enjoyed by people. Closing the radio today was an uneasy decision for me after i have searched for many alternatives to this i have found myself with no other choice than to axe the hosting.

I woul'd personally like to thank the select few djs for theyre time DJING for Fusion, and the staff of Fusion for the time they have commited to Fusion, Credits are as follows.

- Laura For her Graphics.
- McKay for her long standing devotion to coming online, and motivating me to keep things running and her devotion to promoting and trying to get Fusion off the ground.
- Layla for her great staffing skills and devoting time to coming to Fusion even when times were quiet at Fusion.
- Shers for djing and bringing people in from other chats and radios.
- The list goes on, this is just the select few.

Like i said, todays decision was hard, but for now i know of no other alternative.

but i will let you all know THIS IS NOT<<< THE END OF FUSION, the website will stay online, with some updates, the chat will stay as normal, and maybe the radio will return in the forseeable future.

Thank You For listening.

Stevo.

Reply Edited on 06/25/2014 12:18 AM.

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

Fusion Site Revamped

from admin on 05/22/2014 11:04 PM

Dear Fusioner's.

All members will have recieved an email 2 days ago about the temporary closure of the website while we conduct much needed maintenance to the website, WELCOME BACK WERE DONE!

Not a massive ammount has changed in all honesty, But more features are planned...

So..Whats new ?

- Fusion Graphics update includes an updated logo, new background thats now mixed with the header and a new links bar.
- Homepage has been moved around a little with player buttons added, current song info, Fusion Affiliates has also been moved to the Homepage.
- Fusion Support System added.
- DJS Page Changed a bit.
- Podcasts page added for future podcasts.
- Downloads page has been split into menu categories to tidy things up.

Please comment below and let me know what you think of the changes, suggestions and honest opinions are always appreciated.

Thank You.

Stevo.

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

Fusion Radio now LIVE!

from admin on 05/10/2014 04:52 PM

Greetings one and all.

I can quite proudly annouce that Fusion Radio is now officially live and fully functioning with a working auto dj also.

a couple of extra features have been added along with the new station as follows...

- A recently played song list below the chat that dusplays the artist, song title and album art of 5 most recently played songs on the radio.
- All Standalone and Mobile radio players are now working links.
- A few new graphics will follow on in the next few days.
- DJS list will also continue to now be updates as we are now recruiting for new DJS for on the Radio!
- A few layout changes are being made/ have been made to the website also.

More updates will follow in the near future so please keep your eyes peeled, ITS NOW OFFICIAL!

Warmest Regards.

Stevo.

Fusion Head Administrator.

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

Re: Getting to know you!!

from admin on 04/22/2014 04:00 PM

Lol nice topic, i love steak, i love going different places hence why i just spent 3 days in london, and i love horror movies ;) anything else.. just ask away.

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

Re: Welcome To Fusion

from admin on 04/21/2014 11:22 PM

Thanks you two, i am still looking into expanding things and adding radio, just still need a larger backing to take this step.

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

Re: :) i love this section!~

from admin on 04/18/2014 01:31 AM

Very nice laura, looks great.

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

Welcome To Fusion

from admin on 04/15/2014 02:25 AM

Welcome to Fusion everybody, the website is still in it's early days so things are still being adjusted. changed and added, so please keep your eyes peeled, but things are now starting to come together quite nicely, soon the radio itself will be available also, everybody will be kept informed in advance.

Thank you for your time an patience, and i hope you all enjoy the new website!

Regards.

Stevo.

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

Fusion Rules

from admin on 04/14/2014 01:15 AM

Fusion's rules are to be followed with respect, they are there to keep things running smoothly, and anybody who breaks the rules will have action taken against them, so please read very carefully and follow the rules written below, thank you and have fun.

Fusion Chatroom Rules:

Our chatroom is owned by an external company called xat, now when you chat in our chatroom you need to follow some of our rules as well as theirs, we always reccomend you read theyre terms before using the chat, but mostly its just common sence, our rules are as applies below:fusionrules.png

Fusion Radio Rules

Fusion Radio is a 18+ radio, generally our content on the radio is clean and suitable for people below the age of 18, but some songs and content can be concidered inapropriate for people aged below 18, so please only listen at your own discretion.
If you are a DJ for Fusion, always ensure you PC the current DJ to check if anybody is going ON AIR after him or her, if they are not you can reserve the next available slot with him or her, if somebody has reserved the next slot before you, you have to respect this and try to book the next slot after, DJS should always include "ON AIR" at the front of theyre name whilst on chat and on air, and DJS should try to always remain in the chatroom unless unable to get on the chatroom for any reason, please do not abuse people on air otherwise you may loose your right to be a DJ for Fusion also.

Fusion Website Rules

When using our website our rules are pretty simlar to the ones stated above for the chatroom, any rules broken in either our chatroom or website combined will come with conciquences, please follow these rules ! and last but ot least HAVE FUN

Thank you for your time and patience.

Kind Regards.

The Fusion Team.

Reply Edited on 04/14/2014 01:23 AM.

« Back to previous page