Search for posts by McKay

Search found 6 matches:

McKay

27, female

Fusion Legend

Re: Fusion Update EVERYBODY PLEASE READ AND REPLY

from McKay on 11/06/2014 06:42 AM

Omg! I am so sorry I have not checked on here tho I was visiting on line - Take care both  of you - Layla good luck with job  hunting and Im so sorry to hear about your loss. Keep that chin up!  and  big bro - yah take care with that new venture you are having - Soz I was not able to travel much out of the country - I hope by summer when  all get a bit non hectic as it is..I miss  hanging out with you both - but hey at least we are communicating ! love you both much! and we have to get together sooner! <333 
~McKay

~Kayy loves you ~

McKay

27, female

Fusion Legend

Re: Fusion Update EVERYBODY PLEASE READ AND REPLY

from McKay on 08/22/2014 07:49 PM

Hello there Big bro, @ Stevo
 Well, life sucks but its up to us to get the most of it with the Right decisions  and level headedness. I am doing fine,  presently in  Vancouver, BC and exploring  Victoria the rest of the week to come.  Family comes first but I am joing the  Stanford  U cardinals for the first quarter of this school year cuz of the 6 mon internship that my dad wants me to get in - so my  weekend will suck as hell.. but atleast my undergrad classes will be less hectic...I  miss you all and yah alot of  things changed too but, hey that's life - We will all make it!! Love you all and take care  too xoxoxo

~ McKayy

~Kayy loves you ~

McKay

27, female

Fusion Legend

Re: Fusion Radio AXED!

from McKay on 06/25/2014 12:28 AM

:'( To this I say with a very heavy heart - I know I am not perfect and I  know i cant  be on all the time - with  the last days of summer b4 Uni and with  family  and a dear bf to take care too... I am here when everyone needs me - u can leave me messages on here of pc  me when im online - its just that at times we all are caught up in our own busy lives that we  forgets...but  thank you for giving me a chance to be part of this venture and i know its not  the end .... we can rise above it if we put our heart and soul in it.....
~ McKay

~Kayy loves you ~

McKay

27, female

Fusion Legend

Summer Ideas for fun! xD

from McKay on 06/05/2014 03:20 AM

erm... how about those afternoon by the beach or mudding with friends? anyone up for that?!!! XD

~Kayy loves you ~

McKay

27, female

Fusion Legend

Re: Getting to know you!!

from McKay on 05/11/2014 12:35 AM

yay, fellow travellers -  good to know, I travel alot though out my life and  there are places that i cant just  simply  forget,  I love the slopes in New Zealand, the joeys of Australia XD,  the generosities of ppl in  Thailand and Malaysia and Indonesia, the culture of Japan, the history of UK and the  Baltic region... but I cant stop being in awe of my grandparents vast amazing sceneries of Switzerland's majesty....I think I finally found a place where  I want to settle later in  life XD (:

~Kayy loves you ~

McKay

27, female

Fusion Legend

Getting to know you!!

from McKay on 04/18/2014 10:06 PM

Lets share somethings we dont know yet about each members? (:

Meh -  I love Sushi!! and a Twix addict! (:

~Kayy loves you ~

« Back to previous page