Search for posts by jaberlayla

Search found 5 matches:

jaberlayla

30, female

Fusion Legend

Re: Fusion Update EVERYBODY PLEASE READ AND REPLY

from jaberlayla on 09/21/2014 12:43 AM

thank you steve, i was glad to hear from you and seeing on you on xat talk since long time ago that was really great. and yes as you said to hold my head up high and i would say the same for u, the future may have a better hidden things for us all, and u should be very carefull about your new job its really dangerous take care of yourself.

jaberlayla

30, female

Fusion Legend

Re: Fusion Update EVERYBODY PLEASE READ AND REPLY

from jaberlayla on 09/11/2014 01:31 AM

Hi steve and everybody
first of all i'm glad u enjoyed the holiday in Egypt i hope u had lots of fun u and ur gf.. i wanted to go there too this summer but lots of things happened with me, like the war that has been going on, also my grandfather passed away in the exact date u posted this actually :( i miss him.. anyways things didnt turn up so well for me, i even still cant find a job. well i'm glad to hear from u and know that u're ok and everything is good with u, and i really really hope that fusion radio starts again very soon its a beautiful, nice and kind place with kind people like u and our friends.. i miss u all hugs 

jaberlayla

30, female

Fusion Legend

Re: Fusion Radio AXED!

from jaberlayla on 06/30/2014 01:38 AM

that really upsets me because its a sad thing to know!! we loved coming to fusion and i still do, we know that not many people come to the chat and listen to the radio but it needed time.. we had people who liked coming here and were ready to promo and we had lovely dj's too.. so that's a shame that its closed now really makes me sad :( but i hope it would be reopened some day

jaberlayla

30, female

Fusion Legend

Re: Getting to know you!!

from jaberlayla on 04/25/2014 11:41 AM

hmm... i like many things, i love shrimps and fried potatoes, horror movies and traveling :) and also i love to chat with my friends and make frienships

jaberlayla

30, female

Fusion Legend

Re: Welcome To Fusion

from jaberlayla on 04/16/2014 01:49 AM

the website is amazing i like it.. cant wait for the radio

« Back to previous page