Getting to know you!!

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

McKay

27, Weiblich

Fusion Legend

Getting to know you!!

von McKay am 18.04.2014 10:06

Lets share somethings we dont know yet about each members? (:

Meh -  I love Sushi!! and a Twix addict! (:

~Kayy loves you ~

Antworten

admin
Administrator

32, Männlich

Fusion Legend

Re: Getting to know you!!

von admin am 22.04.2014 04:00

Lol nice topic, i love steak, i love going different places hence why i just spent 3 days in london, and i love horror movies ;) anything else.. just ask away.

Antworten

jaberlayla

30, Weiblich

Fusion Legend

von jaberlayla am 25.04.2014 11:41

hmm... i like many things, i love shrimps and fried potatoes, horror movies and traveling :) and also i love to chat with my friends and make frienships

Antworten

McKay

27, Weiblich

Fusion Legend

von McKay am 11.05.2014 12:35

yay, fellow travellers -  good to know, I travel alot though out my life and  there are places that i cant just  simply  forget,  I love the slopes in New Zealand, the joeys of Australia XD,  the generosities of ppl in  Thailand and Malaysia and Indonesia, the culture of Japan, the history of UK and the  Baltic region... but I cant stop being in awe of my grandparents vast amazing sceneries of Switzerland's majesty....I think I finally found a place where  I want to settle later in  life XD (:

~Kayy loves you ~

Antworten

marlon_spain

29, Männlich

Fusion Beginner

von marlon_spain am 14.05.2014 09:44

Haha alright, my name is Marlon! Born in Madrid, Spain. Romance, Dancing, having fun and enjoying life thats what im all about. I truly love music, cannot live without it man! I currently live in NYC and enrolled in New York University majoring in Biochemistry haha! There's many more things but this is enough for now xD ~

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum