Fusion Update EVERYBODY PLEASE READ AND REPLY

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

Fusion Update EVERYBODY PLEASE READ AND REPLY

from admin on 07/30/2014 12:07 AM

Dear All.

I hope you are all having a great summer and i hope your all having fun these summer holidays.
For any of you who are still active even if its just that you pop by now and then please let me know.

I have been busy alot lately with trying to persue a better career than my current, my wage is shit and doesn't pay for anything in this day and age, i have however on a brighter note just got bk from a very nice holiday in Egypt, where i snorkeled, and probably for the rest of it one way or another sat on my fat ass simply chilling out, or should i say boiling lol as it was very hot.

I am missing you all very much, as it stands the same as before i still do not have any news on a return for Fusion, like said when i axed it was ive little time to run the radio and its not something i could do easily alone given my big schedules, given the support once again and financial abilities i may one day still bring fusion back from its hibernation, but until then every body keep in touch, have fun, and above all else...STAY SAFE!

Hope to hear from you all.

Regards.

Stevo.

McKay

27, female

Fusion Legend

Re: Fusion Update EVERYBODY PLEASE READ AND REPLY

from McKay on 08/22/2014 07:49 PM

Hello there Big bro, @ Stevo
 Well, life sucks but its up to us to get the most of it with the Right decisions  and level headedness. I am doing fine,  presently in  Vancouver, BC and exploring  Victoria the rest of the week to come.  Family comes first but I am joing the  Stanford  U cardinals for the first quarter of this school year cuz of the 6 mon internship that my dad wants me to get in - so my  weekend will suck as hell.. but atleast my undergrad classes will be less hectic...I  miss you all and yah alot of  things changed too but, hey that's life - We will all make it!! Love you all and take care  too xoxoxo

~ McKayy

~Kayy loves you ~

jaberlayla

30, female

Fusion Legend

from jaberlayla on 09/11/2014 01:31 AM

Hi steve and everybody
first of all i'm glad u enjoyed the holiday in Egypt i hope u had lots of fun u and ur gf.. i wanted to go there too this summer but lots of things happened with me, like the war that has been going on, also my grandfather passed away in the exact date u posted this actually :( i miss him.. anyways things didnt turn up so well for me, i even still cant find a job. well i'm glad to hear from u and know that u're ok and everything is good with u, and i really really hope that fusion radio starts again very soon its a beautiful, nice and kind place with kind people like u and our friends.. i miss u all hugs 

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

from admin on 09/15/2014 10:11 PM

Hello both of you, nice to hear from you both, il start with mckay, its great to hear youve made the best of your summer, still a shame you havent came to england and visited me though :p good luck in your new term.

Layla: Yes thanks my holiday was great, shame you never made it, very sorry to hear about your loss and your struggle to find employment, but better days are ahead of us, so keep your head held high hun.

I have found myself a new job in last few days, its going to be dangerous and harder but i just couldn't refuse the money over what little i earn in my current job, im now about to begin my second to last day there :( its been fun, but like i say... you got to go where the money is.

I opolgise i am not online as much anymore, this year has been a whirlwind in my life, so much gone wrong, followed by so many changes in my life, but like i say to you layla, better days are always ahead.

On the Subject of Fusion, the future of the Radio is still uncertain, to be fair the chances of it returning grow slimmer by the day, as much as you both may support Fusion i have too little time on my hands these days, but would love to return it, but a succesful radio would require large interest, time and dedication, and i cannot handle that on my own, if interest was to one day increase again and i found people who were happy to keep the radio running smoothly in my absence i would see no problems in re-launching the radio again.

Please both stay in contact, i miss you guys, good luck with your present and futures ladies!

Speak Soon.

Stevo.

jaberlayla

30, female

Fusion Legend

from jaberlayla on 09/21/2014 12:43 AM

thank you steve, i was glad to hear from you and seeing on you on xat talk since long time ago that was really great. and yes as you said to hold my head up high and i would say the same for u, the future may have a better hidden things for us all, and u should be very carefull about your new job its really dangerous take care of yourself.

McKay

27, female

Fusion Legend

from McKay on 11/06/2014 06:42 AM

Omg! I am so sorry I have not checked on here tho I was visiting on line - Take care both  of you - Layla good luck with job  hunting and Im so sorry to hear about your loss. Keep that chin up!  and  big bro - yah take care with that new venture you are having - Soz I was not able to travel much out of the country - I hope by summer when  all get a bit non hectic as it is..I miss  hanging out with you both - but hey at least we are communicating ! love you both much! and we have to get together sooner! <333 
~McKay

~Kayy loves you ~

« Back to forum