Fusion Radio AXED!

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

admin
Admin

31, male

Fusion Legend

Fusion Radio AXED!

from admin on 06/25/2014 12:17 AM

Dear Fusioner's.

Today is a sad day for some, and a not so sad day for others, i (Stevo) have found that i now lack the time needed to keep things runing alone, this station was created on the foundations of around 8 people, now reduced to a select few, support and interest in Fusion has slumped in the previous few weeks, by members of staff and this in essence has stopped listeners from visiting,

as some of you may or may not be aware hosting for radios doesn't come cheap, but can be affordable if its seen to be enjoyed by people. Closing the radio today was an uneasy decision for me after i have searched for many alternatives to this i have found myself with no other choice than to axe the hosting.

I woul'd personally like to thank the select few djs for theyre time DJING for Fusion, and the staff of Fusion for the time they have commited to Fusion, Credits are as follows.

- Laura For her Graphics.
- McKay for her long standing devotion to coming online, and motivating me to keep things running and her devotion to promoting and trying to get Fusion off the ground.
- Layla for her great staffing skills and devoting time to coming to Fusion even when times were quiet at Fusion.
- Shers for djing and bringing people in from other chats and radios.
- The list goes on, this is just the select few.

Like i said, todays decision was hard, but for now i know of no other alternative.

but i will let you all know THIS IS NOT<<< THE END OF FUSION, the website will stay online, with some updates, the chat will stay as normal, and maybe the radio will return in the forseeable future.

Thank You For listening.

Stevo.

Reply Edited on 06/25/2014 12:18 AM.

McKay

27, female

Fusion Legend

Re: Fusion Radio AXED!

from McKay on 06/25/2014 12:28 AM

:'( To this I say with a very heavy heart - I know I am not perfect and I  know i cant  be on all the time - with  the last days of summer b4 Uni and with  family  and a dear bf to take care too... I am here when everyone needs me - u can leave me messages on here of pc  me when im online - its just that at times we all are caught up in our own busy lives that we  forgets...but  thank you for giving me a chance to be part of this venture and i know its not  the end .... we can rise above it if we put our heart and soul in it.....
~ McKay

~Kayy loves you ~

jaberlayla

30, female

Fusion Legend

Re: Fusion Radio AXED!

from jaberlayla on 06/30/2014 01:38 AM

that really upsets me because its a sad thing to know!! we loved coming to fusion and i still do, we know that not many people come to the chat and listen to the radio but it needed time.. we had people who liked coming here and were ready to promo and we had lovely dj's too.. so that's a shame that its closed now really makes me sad :( but i hope it would be reopened some day

« Back to forum